You would never forget this dish – promise!
Vegan Artichoke & Spinach Dip
I can’t even explain how BOMB this dish is.
CHEESE SAUCE 3/4 cups raw cashews 2 cups filtered water 7 tbsp. tapioca starch/flour 2 tbsp. Nutritional yeast 2 Tsp. apple cider vinegar 1 tbsp. Pink Himalayan salt one tsp. garlic powder DIP 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts (chopped) 1/2 medium yellow onion (chopped) five cloves garlic (minced) 2 cups fresh spinach (chopped) 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk 1 tbsp. pink Himalayan salt 1 tbsp all-purpose seasoning 1 -2 pinches crushed red pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 2. Chop the onion and artichokes, mince the garlic
1. Add all ingredients to your Vitamix or high powered container 2. Blend on high for 2 minutes 3. Transfer ingredients into a small to medium pot and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. 4. Stir often 5. Turn off the stove when the cheese is stretching off the spoon
1. Add all ingredients to the into an oven-safe dish 2. Mix in the “cheese” until it is spread evenly throughout (it will be lumpy)
1. Bake for 15 minutes 2. Stir 3. Bake for another 15 minutes 4. Turn on the broiler and broil the top for 2-4 minutes (watch closely‼️)
1. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes (the roofs of our mouths learned that the hard way) 2. Serve with veggies, rosemary bread, or chips. 3. Enjoy sunshine!